Spartan Armor Systems Ares Level IV Ceramic Body Armor - Set Of Two
Ares Level IV Ceramic Body Armor - Set of Two Plates
The Ares level IV ceramic body armor plate is our toughest and lightest level IV plate yet. With a boron carbide strike face and UHMWPE backer, the Ares is a military grade plate that has been laboratory tested and proven to defeat .30-06 M2AP armor piercing rounds. Boron carbide is one of the hardest materials known to man. However, it’s lighter than other softer ceramics such as aluminum oxide, which is used in most civilian grade body armor. The Ares is a superior level IV plate that is proudly manufactured in our Tucson, AZ facility.
Lightweight Level IV Protection
It’s no secret that speed, agility and stamina are critical during hostile engagements. While many level IV ceramic body armor plates weigh around 7 or 8 lbs per plate, the Ares weighs in at just 6.1 lbs per plate. Not only does the Ares plate provide the operator with a clear weight advantage, but the boron carbide strike face easily destroys .30-06 M2 AP rounds upon impact. The lightweight UHMWPE backer catches the remaining bullet fragments preventing any penetration or secondary spall injury to the operator. The Ares level IV ceramic body armor plate is the perfect choice for Law Enforcement, Security Contractors, Military, First Responders or even concerned civilians looking for advanced threat protection and safety.
Full Edge-To-Edge ESAPI Protection
Get what you're paying for with full edge-to-edge protection! The Ares provides maximum protection for vital organs in a full 9.5" x 12.5" medium ESAPI shooters cut profile. This allows for better protection to the operator in the event of near-edge impacts. The highly compatible ESAPI sizing gives the operator the freedom to choose from a wide range of plate carriers. The Ares features a traditional multicurve design for added comfort during extended duty use.
Ares Product Specifications
- Threat Protection: Armor Piercing Rifle Rated Up To .30-06 M2 AP.
- NIJ 0101.06 Rating: Laboratory tested and verified to meet NIJ 0101.06 level IV standards.
- Material Composition: Boron Carbide Ceramic & UHMWPE
- Plate Size: 9.5”x12.5” ESAPI
- Protection Area: 9.5”x12.5”
- Weight: 6.1 lbs
- Plate Quantity: Two (2) Plates Included
- Curve Profile: Multi Curve
- Cut: ESAPI Medium (Shooters Cut)
- Armor Type: Stand Alone
- Exterior: 1000D Cordura® with Embroidered Logo
- Warranty: Guaranteed against manufacturer defects 5 years from the date of purchase.
- Origin: Made in U.S.A - Manufactured by Spartan Armor System® in Tucson, AZ
Yes, we do! High-quality products are non-negotiable, which is why we work exclusively with the best protective product manufacturers.
Because of this, products may not be cheap, but we guarantee that they are reasonably priced.
However, we want you to have confidence that you are getting the absolute best price for your product.
So to show our confidence in our prices, we offer a price guarantee to our customers. If you find out within six months of your purchase that our company offered an item for a higher price than a competitor, we will refund the difference.
To get a refund, all you need to do is e-mail us a link to the product on our website and the same product on our competitor’s website within six months from the date of your purchase, and we will process the refund accordingly. (Terms Apply)
Terms and Conditions of our 100% Price Guarantee:
- You must have purchased the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Discounted goods and goods received as an Ad on such as; buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The 100% price guarantee is only valid within the first six months from the date of purchase
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The competitor website cannot be a discounter or an auction website (i.e., eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to see how you'd like to proceed. If your item(s) are available we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within the time frame specified on the product description page (which varies depending on the item & manufacturer).
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
In 99.9% of cases, refunds will only be issued as in store credit because of the nature of the products being sold and manufacturer specific policies.
All body armor sales are final.
Additional terms may apply (see "Vendor Specific Return Policies" below).
General Return Policy
Pivotal Body Armor accepts returns within 10 business days of product receipt for most products.
All body armor sales are final. Body armor includes but is not limited to soft armor, hard armor plates and helmets. These items cannot be returned as neither Pivotal Body Armor nor its manufacturing partners retained chain of custody of the item and cannot guarantee that after we have shipped the product that the structural integrity has been maintained.
Defective Product Returns
We stand behind our products 100%! Should an item be returned because it was defective, mis-represented, not as described, etc.
Please notify us immediately if you discover a manufacturing defect with your item. Pivotal Body Armor will issue a full refund and provide a return shipping label.
If you would like to submit a return, please fully read the Return Policies on this page, submit a claim within 30-days of receiving your items, and follow these instructions:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have an agent review your request and see if you qualify for a return. If you qualify, please use the link provided by the customer service agent and go to the “Submit a Return” form on our Shipping and Returns page of our website to submit your claim.
- Provide your name, email, order number, ticket number, and the reason for your return.
- An agent from Returns will review your claim and send you a confirmation email stating it was received along with a digital copy of a return label and instructions. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from the credit amount.
- Upon arrival and inspection of the product, within 5-10 business days, you will either be issued a store credit, or an exchange of product will be shipped out.
Some exclusions apply (see "Vendor Specific Return Policies" below).
Vendor Specific Return Policies
Each brand/vendor may have their own specific return/refund policies. Please refer to the following list to see if your item has any special instructions before making your purchase.
By purchasing any of our items, the buyer certifies they have read and agree to our shipping, return, refund, and privacy policies.
Armored Republic AR500 Armor
At AR500 Armor®, 100 percent customer satisfaction is always our goal. We understand that issues with orders may arise from time to time that need to be addressed.
Sales of promotional, seasonal, discontinued, and clearance items, as well as e-gift cards, are all final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Please note: If a claim was not submitted via web, email, or by phone, the return will not be valid for store credit or exchange. Please make sure to contact us in advance to ensure the most timely and appropriate response.
If you think there may be a defect with any of the products you purchased from us, please contact us for store credit or an exchange of the product. AR500 Armor® will accept requests for store credit or exchanges on all products, excluding medical items and level IV body armor, within 30 days of delivery.
Refunds will not be issued for products that were delivered as described on our website. All armor plates must have the original manufacturer sticker on the plates or they will not be accepted for return claims. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from the return credit amount.
Once a return request is submitted, a customer service agent will review the request and send a return label via email. If you prefer a return label be mailed to you, please let us know in advance. Include the return shipping in-process form, within your package, and follow the return instructions page which will be provided with the return label. Failure to fill out the return shipping in-process form properly and include the form with your return may result in a longer processing time for your return or denial of your refund. This form helps the staff in our warehouse file your return more efficiently, allows us to notify you quickly with updates about your return, and assists us in getting you a faster credit/refund/exchange.
After the product arrives at AR500 Armor®, it will be inspected, and your request will be processed. You will receive your store credit within 7-10 business days upon your returned item (s) arrival at our facility. Any items exchanged will ship out with a new Ships in About time frame and will depend on the highest Lead Time within the order.
Body Armor Direct / National Body Armor
We do not accept returns, refunds or exchanges on any items for any reason.
Caliber Armor guarantees the proper fit of your body armor. If you feel your vest does not fit properly, you can exchange it within 30 days of purchase in its original condition. All return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer. If no exchange is made a 10% restocking fee is applied.
Caliber Armor provides a five (5) year warranty on all of our ballistic inserts and two (2) year warranty on all of its armor carriers.
In your email include order number and reason for return. You will be issued an RMA# number and form to be included in your return package. Cost of return is based on reason for return. If the return is being generated with no fault to Caliber Armor the customer is responsible for the return. All return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer. A 10% restocking fee is applied.
Elite Survival Systems
Please do not return any merchandise without prior written authorization - no credit will be issued for any such unauthorized return. All claims of return merchandise must be made within ten days of date of invoice. Product must be returned within 30 days of invoice date to avoid a twenty percent (20%) restocking fee. All shipping charges incurred by the customer as a result of items returned for refund or exchange are the responsibility of the customer.
PPSS Group / SlashPro
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations gives you a cooling off period that allows you to return your item for any reason.
- Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
- If your order consists of multiple goods, the 14 day period runs from when you get the last of the batch.
- This 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether you wish to cancel and return your order.
- To be eligible for a refund you must notify us in writing via email to email@example.com that you wish to return an order within this first 14 days.
- You then have a further 14 days to return the goods to us from the date you contacted us about the return.
- Please note that goods must be received back within this second 14 day period.
- You must include in the package our returns form and include your full contact details and the reason for the return.https://www.slash-pro.com/terms-and-conditions
- You will not be entitled to a refund if you have not advised us of the pending return/cancellation within the first 14 days, however we will consider an exchange.
- All items must be returned unworn, undamaged and in the condition they were sent to you with all labels and packaging intact.
- The cost of return postage will be at your expense unless we dispatched the incorrect item or the goods are faulty.
- Any agreed exchanges or refunds will be processed within 14 days from the date we receive the goods back.
- Goods that are returned will be inspected for any sign of use, damage, misuse or neglect. A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. If there is any doubt we reserve the right not to exchange or give a refund.
- Credit card payments will only be refunded to the original card If there are any problems with your order please contact us immediately.
Customers are reminded that we are not liable for returns that are lost or damaged in the postal system.
Customers should always ensure that the appropriate level of insurance is purchased from the carrier.
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Our products are potentially life saving products and we want to make sure you get what you need. We understand that on occasion issues with orders may arise. All products are eligible for an easy return or exchange as long as the return is initiated within 30 days of receipt, and the product is in new, unused condition. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. There is no restocking fee for returns or exchanges. The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs associated with returning the product. Returns must include an invoice or information regarding the return.
If you would like to make a return and your product is new, unused condition, and submitted within 30 days of receiving your items, follow the steps below:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, and reason for return. We will review your submission and respond to you with a document to print and include in your shipment.
- Ship the item back to us at the address provided to you by the customer service agent once your return has been approved.
- Once we receive the returned product and review that the product is new, unused condition, we will proceed with the exchange or refund. Please allow 5-10 business days from the time the item is received to process a refund.
Self Defense Company / Bulletproof Bodyguard Backpacks
You have 30 days after you receive the item to return it for a refund or size exchange.
You must email email@example.com
Return postage is at the customer’s expense and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund – this is includes all FREE SHIPPING. The cost of shipping the original order to you will be deducted from your refund.
You may be charged a restocking fee if the item is damaged or dirty and not in 100% condition.
The return of armor plates is at your own risk due to the nature composite material. Plates may be internally damaged if not shipped or transported correctly. If you return plates that are packed improperly you will not receive a refund.
Up to 90 days of purchase under normal usage. This does not include damage due to rips, tears or breakage of backpack clips. This includes seams or velcro fasteners coming loose. If you return an item that looks damaged you will be notified and you we will return the item to you.
The Self Defense Company has a right to replace any damaged or defective items.
If your package is damaged please immediately get a note from the shipper, take pictures of the package, the damaged item and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org for an exchange. In this case we will issue a priority mail return label for a large priority box from the US post office.
The Self Defense Company can only ship orders to certain countries. This is subject to change based on export laws. If you want to see if we can ship to your country email email@example.com.
The Self Defense Company is not responsible for any duties, taxes or fees. This is the responsibility of the customer.
All returns are shipped at the customer’s expense.
Shellback Tactical stands behind their products 100% and want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you are unhappy with your item you can request a return or exchange up to 30 days after order delivery.
Items must be in new, unworn, or unopened condition and free of any signs of wear in order to qualify for a return. Items must be shipped in their original packaging and placed inside of another box when shipped.
All items returned for a refund are subject to a restocking fee up to 25%. All exchange items returned for exchange are NOT subject to a restocking fee.
The following items can not be returned or exchanged - body armor, ballistic helmets, customized items, closeout items, special order items, or medical supplies.
All body armor sales are final. Body armor includes but is not limited to soft armor, hard armor plates and helmets. These items cannot be returned as Shellback Tactical no longer has chain of custody of the item and cannot guarantee that after we have shipped the product that the structural integrity has been maintained.
Spartan Armor Systems
The buyer is responsible for inspecting their products within a reasonable amount of time, which we consider to be 10 business days from item receipt. If there is a discrepancy discovered with the buyer’s purchase during this time period, Spartan Armor Systems, The Target Man will be fully responsible for resolution and all associated shipping and product costs. After the inspection period, discrepancies will be resolved at the discretion of Spartan Armor Systems, The Target Man, and on a case by case basis. After the 10 day inspection period, all costs associated with discrepancies will be assumed by the purchaser.
Should the item be misrepresented, not as described, or the wrong item was sent to the buyer, Spartan Armor Systems will pay all costs associated with the return shipment to Spartan Armor Systems.
Spartan Armor Systems will ship only completed orders in full. For example, if you purchase three targets and one of the targets is on back order, we will have to wait until the last target is ready before we can ship out your product. To continue to provide you with the best pricing possible, we must wait until your order is fulfilled 100% before shipping.
Should you need your partial order urgently, we will review your order on a “case by case” basis.
Spartan Armor Systems accepts returns within 10 business days of product receipt for all products.
Defective Product Returns
We stand behind our products 100%! Should an item be returned because it was defective, mis-represented, not as described, etc. Please notify us immediately if you discover a manufacturing defect with your item. Spartan Armor Systems will issue a full refund and provide a return shipping label.
Please allow 5-10 business days from the time the item is received to process a refund.
Tactical Scorpion Gear
We are committed to total customer satisfaction and have a "No-Hassle" policy as long as they are processed within 30 days of receiving your order. Additionally, we never charge a restocking fee on retail orders.
PLEASE NOTE: All clearance sales are final. We cannot accept returns on clearance, special order or customized items. We do not refund original shipping costs on returned orders, and we do not cover any shipping costs associated with your return.
Did we ship the incorrect item? We’ll send you a corrected version as soon as possible. Paying for the return of any incorrect items.
All returns require a note inside the package(s) with your order information and what you wish to accomplish with your return. Ship your package using a tracking number. By using this method, the return merchandise can be tracked and delivery can be confirmed. We do not refund original shipping costs on returned orders, and we do not cover any shipping costs associated with your return.
Please ensure returned items are packed well to avoid damages in transit back to our location. Any items damaged may be denied a refund or only a partial refund will be issued.
Want to exchange an item? Simply return your original item(s), and place a new order. We will ship your new order as fast as we can, reducing wait time for replacement items. Once we receive and process your return, we will issue an immediate refund.
Awesome plates seriously great quality the form is perfect and the fabric over the ceramic plate is top notch.
Outstanding lightweight plates!
For certified level 4 plates, these are amazingly lightweight. After getting used to the SAPI plates from the Army, these are a huge upgrade.
Sorry, only put it on
Sorry, only put it on once.I have not put it or me thru it’s paved.